Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Color Orange

What a happy girl
I don't know how many of you know that I love orange.  I love my orange ski jacket, orange puffy coat, I named one of my daughters after an orange and my babies are all born with orange hair. My favorite paint color is Saffron from the Restoration Hardware paint collection, which is the most perfect peachy yellowy orange color that changes when the light hits it. 
My little Henrietta.  She is the female form of Henry. 

Here is my sweet little Violette with orange hair, wearing a swimsuit with orange slices on it and holding an orange parasol that my mom got for her.  Her cheeks and lips are even a nice peachy shade of orange.  Orange just makes me happy.  How about you?



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is adorable!

    I like orange more now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out that paint color!

    ReplyDelete