Saturday, March 3, 2012

Prego no no


My one redeeming feature is my buff looking shoulder.  Thank you Clementine for keeping my arms strong!

I got this amazing little collage from my friend Alissa in July when Justin finished taking his board exams, but just barely figured out how to take a screen shot so here I am, pregnant with little Vivi Lu.  I'm wearing a dress that is not maternity and don't look at all as spectacular as I thought I did that night.  I was trying to go for pregnant/sultry(with the red), but I'm just bulging out all over the place! haha!  I pretty much had the fattest pregnancy ever with this tiny little girl. 

Anyway, this is the same day I forgot Justin's clothes and we all ate a super fancy dinner up at Sundance while we were all dressed up and Justin had no shirt on, a coat, biking shorts and biking shoes.  He could have cared less though since he was so happy about being done with all his tests. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a great night. And I thought you looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete